Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today begins the Jewelry in Candles Wax Melts test...Day One

The scent that is being tested

I am using the warmer in our master bathroom for the testing area.

When I melted the block down this is what I found

inside the foil, were these beauties

here is a better shot of the earrings from the melt.
As you can see from above, this is from the day one test I did this morning. I will be testing the scent all week that I received, to see how long it last, etc...

The name of the scent I received is Day At the Spa. Boy howdy did it turn my master bathroom into a spa experience. I am using my scentsy wax warmer that I received as a christmas gift for the vessel.

I will be running it at different times of day, to see which is the best time and so on. I will keep you posted as I go.

My contributor for this test is my dear friend Ann Check out of Lawrenceburg, KY. You can find her Jewelry in Candles site at: www.jewelryincandles.com/store/anncheek . Thank You for contributing Ann I appreciate it.

No comments: