Saturday, June 21, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Test Day 21...

Well today I was a little more patriotic in my shake choice. It did come out tasty though.

Stats for today:

Weight: 233.2

Flavor of the Day: Frozen Strawberry/Frozen Blueberry

Shake Name: The Red, White, & Blue ( you will see what I mean, when you see the pictures below.)

Here are the pictures from today:

 
                                                          233.2 Front


 233.2 Side

 
Flavor of the Day



 1 cup frozen blueberries




Then 1 cup frozen strawberries

 

 Lactose Free 2% Milk joins the party



 The bulk is frozen for breakfast




 The excess is a taste test .


Evening Pictures:

Shake Mix shows up early

the flavor of the day shows up

blueberries are introduced to the party host

The strawberries want to get in on the action

the lactose free 2% says don't forget me!

the ninja says let's get blitzed

everyone in perfect harmony

before the freezer

the shake gets an hour to chill

This added a great nutritional boost to my day and evening, it got me up and going in the morning and made of a great dessert for the evening while watching Triple D on food network. Stay tuned to see what tomorrow brings.

Next week starting Sunday, I will be having my shakes for breakfast and lunch, while remembering to maintain drinking my water throughout the day. ( which has been pretty easy this time, but usually is not  for me on a regular basis.)

Have a great evening.

No comments: