Sunday, June 29, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix Day 29...

Today I have felt like the kicker for the Oklahoma State Cowboys football team.

I had to punt all day long for the shake concoctions today.

I did come up with some tasty ones though, as you will see below.

Here is how today went, with no milk:

Weight 231.4

Flavors of the Day: Frozen Wild Blueberry with Apple Cranberry Juice and Sunny D with Apple Cranberry Juice. ( I know, not the most obvious of combinations, but when there is no milk to work with, you make due , and punt the ball across the goal line, in my kitchen.)

Morning Pictures:

231.4 front

231.4 side

morning shake mix portion

breakfast flavor

berries meet juice and shake mix

everyone's gonna get blitzed!

breakfast freezing up
Lunch Pictures:

shake mix portion 2 for lunch

lunch flavor

sunny d meet shake mix

sunny d meet apple cranberry juice

this is a better shot of the above

this was the left overs

lunch freezing up.

We did manage to get by the store, and get more milk, so the shakes will look better for the last week. I promise. Have a great night.

No comments: