Saturday, June 14, 2014

Dangerous Times by Phillip Frey, book review.....



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I just recently completed reading Dangerous Times by Phillip Frey as of last night.

If you are a criminal thriller fan this is definitely the book for you.

The best description I can equate to this book is that it is a cross between the following:
The Godfather, James Bond,Mr.& Mrs Smith ,and Catch Me If  You Can.
It has all the interest and intrigue as any criminal thriller has, or would dream to have.

It really is a thriller in that it keeps your attention, and when you get to a stopping point,
you always want to know more. When you get back into the book, you pick up with the
story and keep reading, the story continues to pull you in , and you have the chance feel
what the characters are going through with each page you read. You can picture the the story
the entire way, as you read along.

Don't let the cover fool you, as I mentioned before  if you are a criminal thriller fan, then you
will enjoy this work by Phillip Frey.

This is an author to keep your eye on, and wonder what maybe coming next down the pipe...

I can't wait to see what is next. 

(#DangerousTimes is the book to checkout this summer for a great read).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: