Saturday, June 7, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix test day 7

Well I have made it through my first week of the shake mix. So far so good. We will see how week two goes.

Down to business:

Weight 234.2 - little slip in weight( it comes with personal territory though, the ups and downs. When  I see a loss that is great for me, but a gain is just a bump in my journey), but that can be contributed to mother nature messing with me right now. The flavor of the day was Strawberry Syrup by Hershey's.

I do have to say, even with mother nature messing with me, this nutritional shake has helped me to keep balanced, in the fact that my focus is getting better, i am able to not have a case of the 2 pm's.(aka nap time).

Here are the pictures from today:

234.2 front

234.2 side

shake mix in the mixer

strawberry syrup, flavor of the day

syrup gets added to powder

ice gets added

lactose free 2% gets added

before the blitzing

final result chilling out in the freezer
This was my last morning shake for the week. Starting tomorrow I will be having my shake in the afternoon, to change it up a bit. I see fresh blueberry in my future, since i got a good deal at the store on some. Till tomorrow enjoy your evening.

No comments: