Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix Test Day 25...

Well for Day 25 of the Body by Vi Shake Mix test, it got a bit on the creative side today.

When I say creative, I mean, husband used the last of the milk in his coffee, so this morning I had to use juice, until he picked up milk on the way home for lunch.

The stats go like this for today:

Weight: 232.8 ( as you have noticed I am tracking my weight along the way.)

Flavors of the Day:

Apple Cranberry Juice and Frozen Strawberry ( now you understand why I mentioned the word creative?)

Honey Peanut Butter

Morning Pictures:

232.8 front

232.8 side

Flavor of the day. When you don't have milk, you punt!

strawberries and shake mix

apple cranberry juice gets added

ice gets added before the blitz

excess for taste test

breakfast freezing
Lunch Pictures:

shake mix

milk gets added. Lactose free 2% specifically

microwaved honey pb gets added

before the blitz

after the blitz

late lunch freezing up

We will see what tomorrow brings. The journey continues......

No comments: