Friday, June 13, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Test Day 13....

Weight: 232.4

Flavor of the Day, Blueberry

Just plain blueberry today. I will be working out new flavors for next week after grocery shopping.

It maybe just plain blueberry, but it has been great. This was like a liquid blueberry pie for me today.

There are so many ways to go with these shakes. Blueberry has seemed to work out the best in my kitchen, because of how well my ninja pitcher blends it up.

I have seen massive improvement in my ability to get up and around better this week.
As mentioned in previous posts my energy has been up also, etc... i can attribute that to my
nutritional shake a day in my book.

Here are the pictures for today:

232.4 front

232.4 side

last of blueberries in

shake mix added

ice and milk get added

before the blitz

excess for snack

lunch in freezer
Who knows what tomorrow may bring. I am thinking cocoa for the last afternoon shake.

Have a great night.

No comments: