Monday, June 16, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix Test Day 16...

As most of you know along my personal journey with the Body by Vi shake mix, I have been blogging about, I am also tracking my weight along the way.

I am having my shakes at 5 in the evening this week , as an early evening snack, then I get to have my dinner. ( I may look at doing one at breakfast depending on the heat in my area, and how I feel when I get up.)

Well my weight, or " My Bonus" worked against me today, because my weight was 232.8. But tomorrow is a new day.

I did though come up with a new concoction though. Around here, in my kitchen you work with
what you got, not matter the nutritional value , whether good or bad.

Well today I had a tropical punch shake before heading to the grocery store, after the hubby got
off work.

I know you probably think I am nuts, but it actually came out pretty good surprisingly.
Who knew a little kool-aid tropical punch powder would pack such a punch in this shake.

The bonus to today's shake was, the tropical punch powder helped to remove some of the nasty
chalky, funk from the shake, albeit not the most nutritionally sound choice , it did work flavor
wise for me. (And lets be honest here, there is a funky after taste sometimes for it being
 a nutritional shake mix.)

(I may start taking a look at the weight loss side of the equation these next two weeks, I don't know.
Since I have spent the first two weeks on the nutrition side. I think I just may, to be fair and give both sides of the coin here a proper examination.)

Here are the pictures from today:

232.8 front

232.8 side

flavor of the day

2scoops of shake powder

1 scoop kool aid powder

mr shake meet ms. kool aid

lactose free milk joins the part. lactose free 2%

after a bit in the freezer

almost done with my early evening snack.
Well Since 5 we made the trip to the grocery, and the price of fresh fruit in this town is nuts, so
I went for the frozen this round. The upside to frozen is I won't need to add any ice for awhile,
which is a blessing.  So new flavors on the way this week.

A friendly reminder:

Remember to keep up with your water intake while you do the shakes. With the temperatures on the rise all over , staying hydrated is key, to any success nutritionally or otherwise.

Have a great night.

No comments: