Friday, June 20, 2014

Body by Vi Shake Mix Test Day 20.....

Well today was:

Weight: 234.2

Flavor of the Day: Frozen Strawberry/Frozen Mango

I did discover this is not a bad combination. It actually came out pretty tasty.

Also, it produced one of the thicker shakes to date that I have had. Using the frozen fruit,

you for go the ice component, and it produces a creamier shake. With this crazy weather in NE OK

it has been nice to have it almost an ice cream consistency, and the ninja pitcher, and blades have done quiet the job on the fruit each day.

As always I have been keeping up with my water all day long, and having small meals or snacks throughout the day.

In my personal experience, I have found for myself that smaller meals or snacks work for me. I have come up with some creative dishes along the way. I work with what I have in my kitchen. (ex: today was instant mashed potato cakes and malt vinegar sprinkled over them. Before you say ewww, it is something I grew up with, and is pretty tasty. An acquired taste though. It comes about when you are having a hard time figuring out dinner, and they can be used the next morning in a breakfast, so it works.)

Here are the pictures from today:

Morning pictures: ( nobody ever said they would be pretty, they are real through and through though.)

234.2 front

234.2 side

good morning shake mix

shake mix called mango and strawberry to come and play

the ninja pitcher said" don't leave me out of this

what a party, blended perfect together

now chill out time in the freezer for all


Evening Pictures:

shake mix and flavor of the day

everybody party the strawberry way!

Mago says" What's Up?"

Lactose Free 2% Milk, " Everybody in the Pool!"

Ninja pitcher, " It's about to get all mixed up now!"

Perfect Harmony for all

the taste test portion

dinner in the freezer
No telling what tomorrow will bring. Maybe a blueberry and strawberry combo? Have a great night.

Later.

No comments: