Sunday, June 15, 2014

Body by Vi Shake Test Day 15....

Weight 231.6

Flavor: Chocolate and Strawberry Syrup

Well, 1/2 way through the 30 days, and it has been interesting. I am having my shakes in the evenings this week. Get to grocery shop for ingredients to put in tomorrow, which will be fun and mix of fresh and frozen. I really hope I can get below 230 soon. We will see what happens.

As I have mentioned in a previous posts, i have a hard time in the summer remembering to eat,so this has been a real blessing. Not only is it cool, as the heat rises, but i remember to make the shake at the set time i set for myself, which means i get to replace a meal with something i know is filling and nutritionally sound for me. The ups and downs with my weight come with my territory and me as a person. As of late my bonus has been showing a good result for me. But that is all i consider the loss in weight,a bonus.


Tip for the day: when you are doing the shakes for either nutritional or weight loss purposes, remember to keep up with your water intake also.(it helps greatly).

As the journey continues i will keep you posted about what i create in the kitchen and my "bonus".

Here are the pics from today:

231.6 front

231.6 side

flavor combo of the day

shake mix and syrup

ice gets added

lactose free 2% added

before blitz

dessert for the evening
I have no idea what tomorrow may bring after the trip to the grocery, but I can guarantee interesting combinations. Have a great night.

No comments: