Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Test Day 18....

On Day 18:

Weight: 233

Flavor of the Day: Frozen Wild Blueberry


Since the fresh were so expensive in the store this last shopping trip, I went with the frozen this time.

I also figured out in 1/4 c portions, about 1 cup makes for a great shake, and purple as can be, more on the royal side, rather than the barney side.  It tasted like blueberries and cream in a glass. Sometimes in the summer, I have just a bowl of fresh blueberries and cool whip when I have it around.

The blueberries gave me a good  nutritional boost today, once I got going, after seeing the hubby off to work early this morning.

Here are the pictures from today:

233 front

233 side

morning portion of shake mix

flavor of the day

berries ready to be creamed with the shkae mix by the ninja.

lactose free 2% says, "it's not a party without me."

after the blitzing, and before the freezing

breakfast freezing up.
Here is the evening shake pictures, where the pictures above had a 1/2 cup, the evening pictures include 1cup of berries:




Tomorrow will be frozen mango day. See how the mango holds up. I have enjoyed using the frozen fruit, because I can for go the ice , which is a blessing.

So we will see what tomorrow brings. Have a great night.

No comments: