Monday, June 2, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Day Two...

Today was the second morning of the Body by Vi Shake mix test. I decided to start my morning with the orange powder additive added to my shake mix.

After adding the powders, the crushed ice from the refrigerator, and the lactose free 2% milk, and a few blitzing go around's, it came out pretty good. (Honestly the taste was a little chalky, but I think that is from the powder.)

 Here are some pictures from today: (One of the bonuses i have seen to this nutritional shake supplement is a gradual, but slow improvement with my weight. This is why i am tracking my weight in this journey also.)

Day two weight 235.0 lbs front view

Day two weight 235.0 lbs side view

Orange was the flavor for the morning

In with the 2 scoops of of shake mix

Orange powder gets added to the shake mix .

ice gets added to the mix

When you can not have regular milk, lactose free is great.

After all the blitz sessions the end result in the pitcher.

I put the bulk of it in the freezer for a bit .It actually came out more of a ice cream wanna be.

I finished the excess off, before having the glass from the freezer.
We will see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully more good results.

No comments: