Saturday, June 28, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Teast Day 28...

Up to Day 28, and the journey continues with the Body By Vi Shake Mix.

I have been busy getting my closet put back together, before my mom shows up for 4th of July.

As you know I have been tracking my weight with this journey. My weight has been one freakin' roller coaster, but I know personally for me, I expect it. I know I shouldn't, but I am a work in progress, always " Under Construction", and that is a good thing. I am continually learning, which is fun.

Well for today it went like this:

Weight: 232

Flavors of  the Day:  Frozen Strawberry and Honey Peanut Butter( fruit and protein with the pb, one wakes you up the other fills you up.)

Here are the pictures:

Morning:

232 side

232 frront

shake mix

flavor of the day

frozen strawberries get added

lactose free 2% added

before the blitz

breakfast freezing
Lunch: (which was late):

shake mix portion

honey pb fixin' to get microwaved

liquified honey pb gets added

lactose free 2% added

before the blitz

lunch freezing
Let's see what tomorrow brings...  have a great night.

No comments: