Sunday, June 8, 2014

Body by Vi Shake Mix test day 8

Weight 233.8
Flavor of the day: Fresh Blueberry

This is the week for the afternoon shakes getting made. So most likely I will have them around lunch time.

With the fresh blueberries i am getting a great nutritional boost in that department.(even though it turns my shake purple, but i do not mind that so much, as it taste like a blueberry and cream shake.) Fresh fruit is always a good boost in the nutrition side of things, but when a certain fruit is out of season, frozen works just as well, and you don't have to add ice.

Here are the pictures from today:

233.8 front

233.8 side

shake mix and fresh blueberries

ice gets added

shake mix before blueberries get added

ice blueberries and shake mix layered in.

after the lactose free 2% is added and before the blitz.

after the blitzing and ready to be poured into a soda steves cup not pictured.
Last week I lost 1.8 lbs, I am hoping to lose just as much this week, if possible more in my personal journey( like I have mentioned before the weight loss is strictly a bonus in my personal journey, I am doing the nutritional side of  this.Plus for me personally, I can only handle one shake a day.If I have two in a day, that for me is a bonus shake, and probably that means the heat has gone up here and nothing else taste better than cool on those days.) No matter how little or large, progress is progress. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but I know there will be blueberries. Stay tuned to find out . Good Night all. Sweet Dreams.

No comments: