Friday, June 27, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix Test Day 27...

Day 27 of the Body By Vi Shake Mix.

Weight: 232

Flavors of the Day: Wild Blueberry & Honey Peanut Butter

I have stuck with the fruit in the morning, since I gives me that needed boost in the morning to get stuff done, and stay awake until lunch.

The honey peanut butter shake for lunch has been quite filling, and kept me going until dinner. I have been using Peter Pan creamy honey peanut butter in the shakes, after I nuke it in the microwave.

Here are the pictures from today:

Morning Pictures:

232 front

232 side

flavor for the morning

one shake mix portion

wild blueberries added

crushed ice added

milk added

before the blitz

after the blitz, the excess for taste test

breakfast freezing up
Lunch Pictures:

shake mix portion for the afternoon

liquified honey peanut butter gets added

before blitzing

lunch freezing up

Stay Tuned to see what tomorrow brings. Around here you never know what will come out of my kitchen. Have a great night.

No comments: