Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jewelry In Candles Wax Melt Test Day 7......







Well after 7 days of testing I can honestly say that the Jewelry in Candles Wax Melts Day at the Spa Scent does work, makes your bathroom and in my case bedroom smell heavenly, and the earrings that I got are just gorgeous.


If you have the chance, please pay my dear friend Ann Cheek's website a visit. You can find the site at: www.jewelryincandles.com/store/anncheek .

I want to Thank Ann for contributing to my blog and adding to my trying new things experience. It has been a blast testing this product out in my home for the last week.

If you are asked about how you heard about this product, mention that Nannette Morrison referred you.  You will truly enjoy this product. If you don't know what scent you like, Ann is there to help you find the right one, and she is wonderful at it.

No comments: