Friday, June 20, 2014

Body by Vi Shake Mix Test Day 19...

Sorry this posting is a day late, but I was just out of it last night, that I headed straight to be, do not pass go, do not collect $200.


Well yesterday was :

Weight: 234.6

Flavor of the Day: Frozen Mango


I did discover that Frozen Mango's make for a thicker product in the end.

It was actually nice to see a thicker shake come out than the day before. As you know, or can tell I am also tracking my weight with this journey. Even though it was an up day, a new day begins tomorrow. I am looking at the other side of the coin as they say, until July 4th, when this testing will end.

I prepared my breakfast shake with approximately a cup of frozen mango chunks . It di give me a nice boost this morning though, nutritionally, and energy wise, which is always great.

Here  are the pictures  from this morning and this evening:


Morning Pictures:

234.6 front

234.6 side

morning shake beginning

mangoes  get added

before the blitz

after blitz

breakfast freezing

excess for taste test


 Evening Pictures:







We will see what the next post brings. I am thinking Frozen Strawberry/Frozen Mango combo. We will see.

Always remember in the summer months to keep up with your water, whether doing shakes or not, it will keep you hydrated as the temperature rises.

No comments: