Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Simon Journey Continues....

#IplayedHasbropaid



Now that I have had a couple days to play around with this game , 
that I received from Hasbro for free to test,I have to say this new incarnation 
is pretty fun. 

For the past couple days, I have played this game in small increments of time.
 Being that I have a seizure disorder, playing in spurts of time is the most 
viable way for me to enjoy this safely, without inducing a seizure. 

Where in the old day you would lay Simon in front of you and play, 
with this version  you have to hold it from the under side in one
hand, while you use the other to play the game. 

Well once you get going, it really is a fun way to kill time, especially if
you are me and waiting for the dishwasher to run its round. (3.5-4 hrs.)

When I get the chance I will be sharing this with my family and friends to see 
how they can keep up with Simon. 

Stay Tuned throughout the Summer for more updates, and who I bring the 
Simon Swipe Challenge too.


No comments: