Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Body by Vi Shake Test Day 10

Weight: 233.2

Flavor of the Day: Blueberry & Honey Peanut Butter

Tip: When making a shake with any type of peanut butter, nuke the portion you will use in the microwave for 1 minute to 1:05 to liquify the peanut butter to pour in to the mixing  vessel of choice. Never put a clump in, or it will not get mixed through properly.

This is the one that for me actually when i added the honey pb added a extra boost of protein(if i remember right), and reminded me of a pb and jam sammie without the bread, which is not a bad thing i my book. It was rather interesting.


Here are the pictures from today:

233.2 front

233.2 side

before the blitz

after the blitz

excess for taste test

lunch in the freezer

Any amount of progress is good. Little steps, build up to large wins. So I think I am not doing so bad.
We will see what tomorrow brings. I am thinking blueberry and chocolate syrup to make a chocolate covered blueberry. ( Like I mentioned before, a girl has to have her sweet somewhere, so a little chocolate syrup does the trick.)

Have a great night.

No comments: