Thursday, June 12, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Test Day 11....

Sorry I am a bit behind. This post is for yesterday.

Weight 234.6

Flavor of the Day: Blueberry Chocolate Syrup


I am getting used to the taste of the shake more, but it still sometimes leaves a funky taste behind.
But i think that is just from how it is made. This is a great way to remember your nutritional allotment, especially when you are on the go or forget to eat, as i sometimes do in the summer as it gets warmer.

When it gets warmer, i really do forget to eat sometimes. But with this, i remember to make it at my appointed time each day i have set for myself, i know i am at least getting one nutrient filled meal in
the form of a shake.


Here are the pictures from yesterday:

234.6 side

234.6 front

shake mix to begin the day

flavor of the day, blueberry and chocolate syrup

blueberries added

Syrup added

LF 2% added

before the blitz

final result for lunch chilling out.
Little slip in weight(but as I mentioned before the up and down is either a bonus or hindrance depending on how you look at it. That is just me though in my journey, but that is nothing new. Hopefully I can do better next go around, and turn it into a bonus for my personal journey.)
I think Cocoa and blueberry is on the schedule. Later.

No comments: