Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Body By Vi Shake Mix Test Day Three

Well we are on to day three of the Body By Vi Shake test. Had a little slip in weight(235.6) but that is not to bad(It maybe a hindrance now, but the tides can turn at anytime in this journey for me). For a nutritional supplement, it has been doing its job. I have been having it for my breakfast. Then eating sensibly or snacking for rest of day. Once you get used to the taste not bad or near as shocking to the system. Tbe lactose free milk has worked well for me, especially since I can not have regular milk.Lactose Free milk is the way to go, if you know that regular milk causes you gastrointestinal trouble, not everyone will face this, but for those that do, it is a great way to go, if you have tried all other choices with no success. (But as i mentioned in a previous post, i am also tracking my weight along the way during this time.)

Today I tried the peach flavor packet in my shake, and I have to say it is not bad. I think I did better at mixing it up today, did not taste near as chalky as yesterday. But as I said, I am still working on my blitzing skills.

Here are the pictures that go with today:

235.6 lbs front view

235.6 lbs side view

Peach flavor packet

before the peach powder got added to the pitcher

The powder gets added to the mix

the ice says,"let me play."

the lactose free 2%  joins the party

After the blitz session, it looks like this

this was the excess, that I kicked off my morning with, while I put the other big glass in the freezer for a time out.

Here is the peach shake chilling out for a mid morning snack.
We will see what tomorrow brings in shake land. I'm thinking strawberry packet, with a dash of chocolate syrup.  I may have a bonus shake this evening with as bad as the humidity and heat are today.  ( For my bonus, it maybe a fresh blueberry shake, I don't know.We'll see. I will post pictures when I do it)

Bonus Shake Pics:

My shake for dinner was made with fresh blueberries.

2 Scoops shake powder and fresh blueberries

Ice gets invited to the party

Lactose free 2% showed up to play, ten it got blitzed

Excess for taste test

While I had the excess for the taste test, I let the main course sit in the freezer for 45 minutes to chill
Then my hubby had me make his, with chocolate syrup, and freeze his for 30 minutes.
He is munching on it now. My hubby says it is not his speed, for him, it is the taste that has turned him off to it, but he said for what it is, it is not bad, but just not for him.

No comments: