Monday, March 10, 2014

Review of Dove® Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture

As the picture says above this review of the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture is what I received as part of the Dove Vox Box from Influenster to test out .

I have to honestly say since I have been testing this product out for free that I got from Influenster, has been great.

The scent reminds me of baby powder, which is not a bad thing, as some other brands tend to be a bit abrasive in smell.

When I opened this  for the first time the smell was the most noticeable, and pleasant. (This is a deodorant, I could use when I travel. I was really surprised how well it worked with my underarms considering how sensitive they are.)

I can with a whole heart recommend this product, it really does work well.

(For those who are still skeptical, I challenge you to pick up one of the many scents they have, and see if it will work for you. I have to be honest I was a bit on the skeptical, but once I tried it, my view started to change.)

I will keep you posted on my journey on occasion, but as I mentioned before, Try It! (Everyone is different, and will have a different experience with it.)

Have a Great Day!



No comments: