Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pink Zebra Test Day Three, March 4th, 2014....

The third day of the Pink Zebra Orange Blossom Sprinkles test brings a test for once again the first thing in the morning.

The Orange Blossom scent is a great way to start your morning , and to kick start your senses. I will take the Orange Blossom smell over the hubby's coffee smell any day. 

With this being turned on first thing in the morning, it gave me a bit of a boost of energy to get started attacking my never-ending mess of a kitchen, until, I had to stop and make the hub's lunch.

This sample of Pink Zebra  has been great to test this week. I will have a hard time deciding which sent is next. May leave it up to the hubby again, he has a pretty good nose.

Here are the pictures for Day Three:


The pictures may look the same as Day one and two, but I assure you as it gets used, there is definitely less of it as time goes on.

No comments: