Monday, March 3, 2014

Apple Blossom Naturals Lime Lotion Bar Test Day 6, February 28th, 2014....

Day Six brings us back to a leg test. I know it has been arms and legs but, they are truthfully the easiest parts to test on and photograph.

Like I have always mentioned the pics may not be pretty, but they are indeed very real, and that is what I am going for. I am sharing my personal experience, as a real person, and you can see all the good , bad , and ugly as the journey rolls along. I believe as a consumer that the more real people that are non-paid, share their experiences you will get the most honest accounting of the product you have ever seen, and know that they are giving you the truth, and it is not coming from some marketing firm.

Here are the pics for Day Six:


You can see how this seventh starts out, and by the time it is rubbed in, my leg was lime fresh. After that I tested out a razor on my leg, to see how rubbed in lotion would stand up to a disposable razor, and it did great. My legs were even softer, than just after the application. So I can tell you, this lotion bar is for at least me razor friendly. ( You have to remember to wipe it down in between swipes, but it stood up to the test I put it through . ) Let's see what the final day brings. Day 7 here I come.

No comments: