Monday, March 3, 2014

Apple Blossom Naturals Lime Lotion Bar Test February 23rd, 2014....

Today brings the first day of the Apple Blossom Naturals Lime lotion bar test.

I have to say that this bar is surprisingly mild in scent vs. the coconut lotion bar I tested last week.

When I initially opened it, the lime smell was prominent, but it triggered the memory of furniture cleaner for me. (Which is not necessarily a bad thing, that is how I knew the furniture had been cleaned and was taken care of.) In that same mind set, with this lime lotion bar, it takes care of your skin and leaves you a fresh, clean feeling.

Also the bonus to this is that this bar does add moisture back to your skin, and some softness, and in these winter months that is a real blessing.

For this test, like the coconut lotion bar, I have divided this bar into sevenths.

Here are the pictures from Day One: (Remember what you see is what you get with the pictures, I never said they would be pretty.)




 I started with my left arm for this test as you can see. It went on smoothly from the section you see, it took about 3 minutes to rub it in completely, but it felt great once it was done and I started to let it air dry. Always remember after application to let your arm or whatever body part you apply the bar to, to air dry so you won't have a greasy feeling. Which I do have to admit, there is a bit of that feeling after application, but it does not last all that long.
We'll see what day two brings in the next posting.
 

No comments: