Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Review.....









This is my honest review of the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask that I received as part of the J' Adore Vox Box from Influenster.com this past February.

In my honest opinion, when I think of a "Clay Mask" I expect the consistency of toothpaste, not the consistency of water.

When I took this out of the box I received from Influenster, I was surprised to say the least. I really was expecting something like a toothpaste  consistency, but when I got liquid as water, I was not impressed. I tried it out on a patch of skin and it did dry up nicely, but I would not invest in this product. If you are going to tell me it is a "Clay Mask" then the consistency better match up with what is advertised.

Other than that the packaging is very eye appealing, and it does not stink to high heaven when opened, which are pluses in my book. Because the first thing is your nose telling you if it is a good or bad smell, and that let's you know if you continue to use it, or give it to someone else to try.

In the end, I can not recommend this product for use, unless the consistency is changed and the packaging is also changed. (What I see is more like a cold cream container with a thicker product inside vs the water consistency product in the current packaging. )

No comments: