Monday, March 3, 2014

Day One Pink Zebra Orange Blossom Scent Test March 2, 2014

Today began the Pink Zebra testing.

This week I am testing the Orange Blossom Sample that Pink Zebra Consultant  Lori Zamorano-Good from Oklahoma City sent me. You can find her site at: www.pinkzebrahome.com/lzgood .

I wanted Lori to share a bit background with you. Here is what she had to say:

Pink Zebra just turned 2 in September 2013. I have been a direct sales consultant since December 2012.

I have never done direct sales until now and I have so enjoyed it. Originally, when I heard of Pink Zebra it was an adoption event for dogs.

I bought one of their reed diffusers and loved it.
I then saw the lady I had bought from at a craft event and bought a jar of the sprinkles which I really liked.

I ended up liking her page on Facebook and did a book party.I then ended  up after a month or two signing up to sell Pink Zebra.

They have great products, fundraisers and their HEROS charity. One thing that sets Pink Zebra apart from our competition is that since they come in sprinkle form, you are able to mix them and make any scent you like.

We have over 50 scents, so making recipes is endless.

For day one I gave my husband the scent choice, and he said to start with Orange Blossom because it was the most mild to start with, because of his sensitive nose.

So this is what the pictures from Day One:




The pictures are of the generic warmer in our guest bathroom. So it does not get in the way of our everyday use of the master bathroom.  I will be burning the burner on at all different points during the week, so we will see how the endurance of the scent holds out,etc... We will see what day two brings.

No comments: