Monday, April 14, 2014

Pink Zebra Red Hot Summer Sprinkles Day Five March 27th, 2014

We are up to day five and still  no complaints from the hubby on this scent. For those of you that know me, my husband has a sensitive nose and is very picky, so it is a miracle, when I find a scent that does not drive him crazy.

So far this staycation of the senses has been quite a journey, but well worth the trip, and it did not cost us anything in travel expenses.

The Red Hot Summer Sprinkles take me back to the patisseries along the streets of Paris, France. Especially when you could smell the products being baked with cinnamon in them or on them.

Besides testing them in the guest bathroom, I had the chance to test them in my kitchen for a brief time, and all I can say is I had the yummiest smelling kitchen for the day in my neighborhood.

So, if you have a burner in the kitchen these Sprinkles will make it smell great, even when you are not on a baking spree at the holidays!

On that note here is a Red Hot themed recipe to go with the Red Hot Summer Sprinkles testing, that I thought you might enjoy from my search on the net:

 http://allrecipes.com/recipe/red-hot-liqueur/

The recipe above could work year around, but especially at the holidays, it could give your cocktail a real kick in the rear. This is just one unique one I found on allrecipes.com, which is a great resource.

No comments: