Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pink Zebra Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles Day One March 30th, 2014

As we approach the testing of this final scent of Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles in the sensory staycation from Pink Zebra, I have to say, these sprinkles have been some of the most interesting scents I have smelled in a while.

I have to thank Lori Zamorano-Good for sending the sprinkles to me to test. It has been an honor for me to test them, and share a bit about this great lady, and what she does.

If you have the chance stop by her page at: www.pinkzebrahome.com/lzgood , and place an order for a warmer, and sprinkle scent of your heart's desire.  Let her know Nannette sent you.

Any scent you get will be great, you can even create your own, with the sprinkles you purchase, and come up with something custom blended to your sensory palette.

As to day one of the Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles, I have to say, I saved this scent to drive my chocoholic hubby wild with. There was not one complaint from him about this scent. It kept him extremely happy.

This is what the sample looked like before opening and put into my generic warmer. Boy Howdy! it was a culinary orgasm for the senses!

I can't wait to see what day two brings with this chocolate whoopie pie.WHOOPIE!

No comments: