Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pink Zebra Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles Day Two March 31st, 2014

There is no better way to kick off the second day of the Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles test, than to turn your warmer on the first thing in the morning.

It really gets your engine going!

I have been pleasantly surprised that we are the second day into this test, and the scent still smells DELICIOUS!

This is before the warmer got turned on to begin the melting. I tried to do a decent job of spreading  them out even.

So to go with the Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles, I am going to share a recipe find to go with it. Why should your house smell great, and you not have one to munch on.

So here is my recipe find fro mthe net to go with the  theme:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/red-velvet-whoopie-pies-recipe.html#!

Before you go grousing that Red Velvet is not chocolate, I am here to let you know it is chocolate, just died red. This recipe I found on foodnetwork.com, one of the most trusted sites to find great recipes.

Enjoy your Sprinkles, and Whoopie Pie recipe.

No comments: