Monday, April 14, 2014

Pink Zebra Red Hot Summer Sprinkles Day Three March 25th, 2014

Well day three of the sensory staycation rolls along with the Red Hot Summer Mix of Sprinkles and it is Rockin'!

I think 3 days in I can safely say without a doubt, this scent will last you a good long while, because it has here in my home.

As to not bore you with repeat pictures, I decided today to see if I could find a Red Hot inspired recipe to go with our Sprinkles test this week.

So the first Red Hot inspired recipe I have found on the internet to share is the following:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Red-Hot-Baked-Apples/

Who wouldn't like a Red Hot Baked Apple with a little fresh whipped cream on top or with a side of vanilla ice cream in the summer?

So, while you are enjoying your red hot summer sprinkles, enjoy a red hot baked apple to go with it, and a glass of your favorite beverage.

On to Day Four !

No comments: