Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pink Zebra Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles Day Five April 3rd,2014

Five days in and the house still smells like a whoopie pie plant. No complaints here. ;)

This truly has been one of the longer lasting scents of the ones I have tested over the last 5 weeks. (Besides the Red Hot Summer Sprinkles from last week.)

I can recommend this scent of sprinkles, especially if you have a choco-holic in the house, and want to drive them nuts wondering what is baking.

But as I have mentioned in previous post, if you need to quash the craving for chocolate, I have been searching online for recipes to do it with, and I have found another doosie! Check it out:

http://livebakelove.blogspot.com/2013/07/german-chocolate-whoopie-pies.html

If you are a German Chocolate fan, then this link, will help you with your chocolate whoopie pie cravings.

WHOOPIE !

No comments: