Monday, April 14, 2014

Pink Zebra Red Hot Summer Sprinkles Day Seven March 29th, 2014

Well we have finally arrived at the last day of the Pink Zebra Red Hot Summer Sprinkles test.

I have to say for the last day, a bit of the umph came back from this scent when I turned it on in the morning.

It brightened up my morning considerably, and gave me a good start to the day. Of course I did not turn it on till the hubby left for work this time, as to avoid the grumble session.

For testing it for seven days, it has stood up to the test of 1 husband with picky senses, 4 dogs, and one happy wife(me). With all that in my home, I give the Red Hot Summer Sprinkles my stamp of approval, for one of the best I have put through a warmer this winter.

Here is the final red hot themed recipe I found online to compliment our red hot summer sprinkle testing:

http://www.feastie.com/recipe/restless-chipotle/captains-apple-pie-grog

If ye are a fan of the grog, then you will love this recipe, on a cold day!

Thank you to Lori Zamorano-Good , Pink Zebra Consultant for providing the sprinkles for testing.
Now onto the Chocolate Whoopie Pie Sprinkles Test!

No comments: